- Allcool project Toolkit include relevant information, success factors and different methods to support local stakeholders in the design and implementation of interventions targeting binge drinking among low-income groups, sharing intervention tools and methodologies and the implemented interventions and the experiences in the participating countries. Toolkit is traslate in all project’s partners language d-6-3-toolkit, toolkit-in-italiano; toolkit-Spanish
- D3.4 – Allcool project Newsletter.
The First Newsletter d3-4-communication-materials-newsletter-n-1-december-2016
The second Newsletter d3-4-communication-materials-2newsletter
The Third Newsletter d3-4-communication-materials-newsletter-november-2017
The Fourth Newsletter d3-4-communication-materials-newsletter-n-4th-may-2018
La quarta Newsletter in italiano newsletter-n-4-maggio-2018-italiano
- D1.6 – Layman Report d1-6-layman-report.
- D3.1 Logo + Visual Identity Manual. From here you can download the Visual Identity Manual d3-1-visual-identity-manual
- D 3.2 AllCool project Communication Plan d3-2-allcool-communication-plan
- D3.3 – AllCool website and Social Media d3-3-allcool-website-and-social-media
- D3.4 – Communication Materials. Allcoll Project Flyer and Newsletter – is part of the project ‘710063/ALLCOLL’ which has received funding from the European Union’s Health Program (2014-2020).d3-4-communication-materials
- AllCool project Flyer download here